Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gv's Gastro Testimony


Our son was born with Gastroschisis. That is where part of the bowel is on the outside. The doctors told us to be prepared for our son to be in the hospital for 2 months at best. We prayed diligently for God to dumbfound the doctors. God lead us to Psalm 139 and spoke to our hearts that He doesn't miss a stitch by accident. 13 days after George was born he was released from the N.I.C.U. The surgeon said in all his years he had not seen a child recover quite like ours! Sounds pretty dumbfounded to us. Gv is home now and doing well. Thanks to all who prayed with us, God is faithful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys - My joy is overwhelming how our Father stretches his hand over our lives and
fulfills His promises when we believe
in His Goodness and Greatness.

Baby George is beautiful!

Happy Thanksgiving! kc

Anonymous said...

I watched this video again today(11-29-10) and remember that there are miracles and my grandson Gv is one-Just look at him today !!--Nanny

Mary Jo said...

This is one of your best videos EVER, George...God's Handiwork never ceases to amaze me. It still brings tears to my eyes.. What an awesome God we serve!!! What an awesome little boy He has created!! Love, Mom G.